A level Campion Academy is a Cambridge School (NP 723), as approved by Cambridge International Examinations, a part of the University of Cambridge. The academy offers GCE (General Certificate of Education) A Level program in Science and Non-Science. Since the international curriculum demands rigorous teaching learning methods and approaches, Campion Academy has done full justice to the curriculum by helping students adapt to these core learning techniques, i.e. knowledge, understanding, analysis, application and evaluation. Besides core academics, the academy highly encourages students to take part in ECA/ CCA, leadership and social service related activities.
Why Campion Academy?
Why Campion Academy?
- State of the Art Infrastructure with spacious classrooms, futsal ground, basketball court, science labs, library, ICT enabled classroom, computer lab and so on.
- Digital Learning with multi-media classrooms, Campion App and integrated software which enables interactive teaching learning in the class.
- Co-scholastics offering extra-curricular and co-curricular activities like Music, Art, Dance, Drama, Sports classes and events like Student Exchange, Industrial Visit, Career Guidance, Educational Tour and so on.
- Career Guidance After school education, the students often find themselves in a dilemma - which course or career path to choose. We have expert Guidance Counselors who make sure to offer proper and specific guidelines that allows the students to pick the right course and career path.
- Tutorial Session We prioritize academic performance. We ensure that every student gets the best out of the subjects that they study. For the students who are weak academically, we conduct intense tutorial sessions, direct towards helping them cope up with the demands of their subjects.
- Holistic Growth influencing students to explore their innate potential and inspiring them to pursue career in the same field, whether it is sports, music or arts.
|1.||Course Duration||2 years (Year 1 – 11th standard/ Year 2 – 12th standard)|
|2.||Subject Requirements||Minimum 4 subjects, with 3 A Level subjects and 1 AS Level subject|
|3.||Intake||Once a Year (June/ July)|
|4.||Examination||Twice a Year (May/ June and October/ November)|
|5.||Validating Body||University of Cambridge, UK|